4th of July Dessert Pizza
1. Prepare sugar cookie mix as directed per package instructions.
2. Using a rolling pin or hands spread the cookie batter onto a 9x13 cookie sheet. (Note: Because of the thickness of a dessert pizza, it may take longer than as directed. Mine took about 15 minutes on a 9x13 cookie sheet.)
3. In a medium bowl, using a mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter together on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes.
4. Add the confectioners' sugar and 1 TBSP of milk-beat for 2 minutes.
5. Add the vanilla and 1TBSP more of milk, if needed, to thin out-beat for 1 minute.
6. Spread in a thick layer over cooled cookie crust & decorate with fruit.