Cookie Dough Buckeyes
1. Mix all ingredients for cookie dough in a mixing bowl.
2. Roll into 1-inch size round balls and place on a cookie sheet. Place toothpicks in the top to use as handle for dipping.
3. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
4. Slowly melt chocolate chips and shortening on stove or in microwave.
5. Dip the cookie dough balls into the chocolate and place on parchment paper on cookie sheet. Remove toothpicks.
6. Continue until the buckeyes are all dipped & place back in freezer until chocolate sets. Store in refrigerator or freeze.