Gluten Free Berry Crisp
4 cups fresh of frozen, defrosted blueberries
2 cups fresh or frozen, defrosted raspberries
2 cups fresh or frozen, defrosted blackberries
1 lemon, juiced
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 cup Gluten Free Sensations *oat flour
*Put whole rolled oats into food processor and process until finely ground
1 cup whole, rolled Gluten Free Sensations oats
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add the blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries, lemon juice and 1/4 cup of maple syrup to a large baking dish.
3. In a bowl, combine the oat flour, rolled oats, salt, and cinnamon. Pour in the melted coconut oil and 1/2 cup of maple syrup. Stir until well combined.
4. Using a spoon, layer the oat mixture over the berry mixture
5. Bake, uncovered until the berries are bubbling, about 45 minutes.
6. Let cool for at least 15 minutes.
7. Serve hot or at room temperature.