1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Prepare sugar cookie mixas directed on package.
2. Roll out dough until 1/8" thick.
3. Cut into strips about 1/2" wide by 4 inches long using a pizza cutter.
4. Place strips onto the prepared baking sheet. You may use scraps as well; just re-roll out dough and continue as directed.
5. You can continue cutting strips or use assorted cookie cutters.
6. Bake for about 12 minutes until golden brown.
7. While the strips cool, slowly melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or double boiler.
8. Dip the cooled strips into the chocolate and place onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Garnish with sprinkles or other toppings.
9. Allow chocolate to harden and store in air tight container.
Sprinkled Sugar Cookies Stix
Kids LOVE these! Spend an afternoon with your family and enjoy special time together. Your children won't forget it!