1. Wash, core, and cut strawberries- set aside.
2. Using a food processor (or your toddler) crush the Gluten Free graham crackers and place in bowl with the melted butter. Stir until well combined.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla extract and lemon. Mix until combined and set aside.
4. Whip the cream in a mixer for a few minutes, turn off and add the powdered sugar. Continue to mix until stiff peaks form.
5. Divide mixture into 4 Mason jars. Begin with Honeygrams, then cheesecake filling, 1/4 cup of strawberries, and a dollop of the whipped cream. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve!
Strawberry Cheesecake Mason Jars