Ingredients (6-8 servings):
1. Bake pie crusts as directed.
2. Beat the cream cheese in a mixer on medium speed until creamy. Dice half the strawberries and add to mixer, continue to mix until pureed into the cream cheese.
3. Slowly add sugar and mix.
4. Carefully break apart pieces of the pie crust.
5. Using mason jars layer in the pieces of pie crust, cream cheese mixture, a couple diced strawberries and then follow with another layer. Repeat until jars are full. Garnish with strawberries & mint.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie Jars