Strawberry Pastries are simple, yet make an elegant dessert presentation. They only require 5 ingredients! It doesn't get easier than that!
1. Thaw Amish Pie Crust in the refrigerator over night. Unroll and smooth any cracks with your fingers.
2. Prepare the filling by combining cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in your mixer's bowl. Beat until smooth and set aside.
3. Cut Amish Pie Crust into 3X3 squares.
4. Place the squares onto a cookie sheet.
5. Fill the center with 1/2 tsp. of cream cheese & 1/2 tsp. of strawberry jam. You can use a spoon or a pastry bag.
6. Overlap corners of dough to the center over the filling and pinch seams.
7. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
8. Bake 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees.
9. Let cool and store in air-tight container.